May 24, 2011

Since when Ms Devil stop shopping?

Shopping seems so near, yet so far.
Working next to One Utama might sounds exciting to you, yet does not excite me.
"Aren't you a girl?" you might ask.
"Hell yea" you will get.

I remember how my lips curved into a perfect smile that my eyes could barely be seen every time my mom dressed me like a princess and spent time tying braids with my silky long hair.
It was the Good 'ol days that I have been much missing every now and then.
It feels good, even right now.
Just that my mom no longer dressed me up and I no longer have silky long hair.

Pampering is good.
It satiates the Ms Devil-wears-Prada that resides in the hidden chamber in my heart.
Submerged in my subconsciousness, posed in deadly devastating position.


Since when Ms Devil stop shopping?
Never.
Simple as that.

That feeling of satisfaction, like sipping iced coffee non stop in one gulp after a whole day walking under the sun.
It is both exhilarating and relieving.
I still very much enjoy the process of trying on different types of clothes and go GaGa for few seconds of pretentious self.

But life evolves.
It is not hard to find bare insufficiency of 24hours.
It is not hard to find cheaper price for the same products online too!

The only trick to cheaper price is a "ticket" to enjoy the exclusivity sale for members and guess what, Hishop is one of them!
Branded garments, handbags, accessories, and home furnishing, it is guaranteed 100% authentic up to 80% discount.
Fret not, you ain't gonna pay for a fake product.


Life is so much easier and now, don't you agree?

4 comments:

  1. Online shopping is really the way forward nowadays eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Isaac Tan :
    Fast, easy, and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hvn't tried it yet~~~
    gonna find some nice shops and try try 1st

    how r u? long time no c~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ xjion89 :
    Cool, you might wanna try this :)
    I am fine! how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...