Mar 18, 2011

11min more of St Patrick night

Some say I am an alcoholic, some say I am a clubber
I would think I am partially of both

I love alcohol, but I never love beer.
When you say beer, the first thing that comes to my mind
"Gassy"
I never like that kinda feeling.

Many of them saying German beer is the best!
I am YET to testify that.
But right now, I think I might need to reassess my mindset about beer

Do you see the green??

By a rare chance, it was my first time celebrating St Patrick's Day
Having a pint of fresh Guinness right from the Barrel is the right way to go!
It is not as "GASSY" as I thought.
In fact, it is smoother, and its taste lingers even after you swallow it.

Best of all
You got to see Mr Tallman, Mr "Patrick-wannabe", Pretties dressed in Green, and lotsa funky costumed up peeps!
*ehem*
If you wanna take pictures with them, do you have to pay?
NOOOOO of course, just ASK :p

Heee, see, even small kid dare to :p
And who say Small kids cannot go liquor event ah?

Oops, 15min past St Patrick's Day
Still works?

1 comment:

  1. HitoMi,

    Sadly St. Patrick;s day has nothing to do about parties or drinking.

    Quite honestly for most of the world St. Patrick's day is only a reason to party.

    Soon Cinco De Mayo will be here and everyone can party again.

    Please drink responsibly.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...