Feb 6, 2011

HitoMi & the Best Selling

It was like yesterday when me and my family was anticipating the moment Chinese New Year arrived.

Today is the 4th day of Chinese New Year
Had pretty hectic but fun filled in past three days.
Had dinner with relatives, gambling, house visiting
On top of all, collecting ang paos :)

There were a bunch of friends came over to my place and we had some great time hopping from house to house
Not to forget, having Marcky, Jason, and Azrin finishing all my Murukus :p
*proud*

Not much photos from me because I have not been shooting quite awhile apart from these two camwhore pictures from My nephew, Joachim's Iphone 4GS

Happy Chinese New Year!
Don't forget my ang Paos kay?

6 comments:

  1. HitoMi,

    You look so lovely in these new photos! Absolutley huggable!

    A translation of "... my ang Paos kay." Would be appreciated.

    Happy CNY!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azrin ate most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your short hair! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you collected lots of ang pows? So rich already loh hor. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ David :
    Huggableeee? Is there such a term? Ang pao = red money packet

    @ Marcky :
    Nahhh before he came u edi finish more than half!

    @ Sirei :
    THanks babe :p

    @ Kelvin tan :
    Not many also. Lose all lo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ David :
    Huggableeee? Is there such a term? Ang pao = red money packet

    @ Marcky :
    Nahhh before he came u edi finish more than half!

    @ Sirei :
    THanks babe :p

    @ Kelvin tan :
    Not many also. Lose all lo

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...