Dec 25, 2010

Love me Hate me

Some Friends of mine have been complaining about my blog
Saying that when he visited my blog, he saw advertorial.

the fact is "I ONLY HAVE NIL OR LITTLE ADVERTORIALS LAHHH"
sighhhhh

It is christmas today.
What have you been doing yesterday and what have you planned for today?
I was and I am kinda Idle
I miss how my Christmas used to be

I used to do lotsa chik chak with my digicam and I have stopped it for quite some time.
Eventually now I started to feel lazy to bring DSLR around and the next thing I am wishing for is a Decent digicam.

Sorry to my fellow readers if you think the same way as my friend did!
This post is to compensate for that as well as my lack of appearance

Last but not least, Merry Christmas once again!
It is your choice
Love me or Hate me?



12 comments:

  1. HitOmi,

    Love you! ! !


    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ David, Kazesuke :
    Thank you :)

    @ Joanne :
    Merry Xmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe the year is ending so soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i didn;t even have a dslr cam to be bored of T______T

    ReplyDelete
  5. wicked hairstyle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. decent digicam = Panasonic LUMIX GF-2!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ biopolymath :
    Yea and you will graduate soon!

    @ XCB :
    Things always work like this:
    When you don't have you crave for more
    When you have it you wont appreciate it

    @ Sirei :
    Hmm, that is like after party messy hairstyle lol

    @ aaronz.c :
    that costs me tonnes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super duper cool~~~~^^
    dslr or no dslr~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ xjion89 :
    What is cool?

    @ Kian Fai :
    Merry xmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...