Nov 15, 2010

SmashPop.Lenovo.Craze

I always wish I have a laptop
So that I can just surf the web whenever I feel like, edit photos when I have to.

It is a pain when it reminds me of the price, which is at least RM2-3k for a decent one without having Photoshop hanging in the process 
>.<

When there is chance to win a free laptop, please do not hesitate to enter. But it don't come easy, as there is no free things in this world
I SUPPORT JAYREN HANN YAW

That is why this post is contributed to Mr Jayren, so that he manages to win one
Even though I might as well take part in it, but nothing matters when you sincerely hope one will win.
ALL THE BEST!



4 comments:

  1. Come on come on the heat is on and this is so thrilling omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jayren :
    You are welcomed :) If you win then don't forget me :p

    @ Biopolymath :
    Yea yea no doubt! Last time free bags but now is LAPTOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. HitoMi,

    I hope that you win that much desired laptop!

    David

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...