Jul 27, 2010

Strip it off Jason Derulo

I love you more than you ever know
and on top of all
I know you want me

Just tell me babe and I shall go on my knees
For I can't bear to lose you anymore
That it for sure

I told you once and I told you twice
"I love you"
and that will never change

Don't you agree that Jason Derulo is superbly sensational?
I simply love his Watcha say, In my head, and Riding solo

You just can't stop humming lines of his songs

In my head, I see you all over me.
In my head, you fulfill my fantasy.
In my head, you'll be screaming no.
In my head, it's going down.
In my head, it's going down.
In my head.

On top of all, he has super nice body!!
TUNED.FIRM.SEXY
Girls, do you like what you see??
Are you fantasizing now??
If you aren't, you might not be straight :p

Next up : SPOT yourself in Jason Derulo's Showcase


4 comments:

  1. HE IS HOT!!! HIS BODY IS HOT !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Charis :
    Haha, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. his body is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ vialentino :
    You can go gym too!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...