Jul 30, 2010

Random Catch in Jason Derulo Showcase

Gimme the green light, Maybe just One night
Are you ready to go right now?
* Humming the superbly relevant song *


Look at the frenzy fans here!!
We want JD, We want JD

JJ & Ean said JD can't hear you~~
And the crowds went crazier

it was hectic, not to mention super Noisy as well, with all the shrieks and cheers
And HERE comes the Star of the night
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, sooloooo.
Check out his firm muscles & thick lips
Remember his Half Nude?
His lips should be pretty kissable and juicy :p
Dont cha think so?

More photos of Jason Derulo will be Posted in http://hitomiphotography.blogspot.com soon
BIGGER, BETTER, and NICER 

Big thank you to Hitz Dot FM & Elwyn for the tickets!!


4 comments:

  1. @ vialentino:
    thanks!! long time no see

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hitomi ng:
    good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ crazywrazy:
    Hey thanks alot :p

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...