Jul 5, 2010

KinKy for Birthday eve?

Nah, nothing Kinky right?
The three pretty ladies here were my date of the night and we had TONNES of fun
seriously I was bewildered!!
COuld you just believe what you hear? 
Parents bringing their children to club?

This is when I am sober
Oh yea, here is my pretty lady, Louise, with the height of a model and sexy Voice

But this is when I am not
I was like WTF Bacardi also can get me drunk so fast. 
I just can't believe it!!

Thanks to Nicholas to bring us for the Choons Award and we, GIRLS, get free flows of BEERS, or BACARDI whole night!!
Woot, My body just cheered as I mentioned FREE FLOW
SO much craving for alcohol...

You know what?
Camwhore is a Must for GIRLS.
And here we were in the toilet of Poppy
They were not sober at all. In fact we were NOT AT ALL.
Just that Imma the best photographer here LOL

I bumped into some familiar faces in the clubs but most of the time I was too occupied with the aftermath of alcohol.
Tipsy after tipsy, but not quite enjoying myself as I had to drive myself back, not to mention the pretty Louise here, before my her boyfriend crushed me for not taking good care of her.

Good night Mr Andy 
*not quite sure his name though LOL*
What does that suppose to mean? Seriously I don't know he even did a face like that!!
And that concludes my birthday eve!

What happened the next day then?
My tummy was not that GOod when I woke up but it felt better after my breakfast bought by my Mom *sweet* before I headed to meet my bunch of good friends in Mid Valley.

Wish the next birthday would be even BETTER!!

3 comments:

  1. HitoMi,

    A very fun evening!

    I cannot tell the difference between your sober, and less than sober photos. I suppose it is easier to see if one was present.

    You look lovely and I do hope that this next year is full of great happiness and joy for you!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hitomi, I bet next year's birthday bash will be better than this year's! XD Do have a beautiful day~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ David :
    haha, it is a good thing ain't it when people just cant differentiate it?

    @ Erika Toh :
    hehe, thanks babe!! you too kay

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...