Jun 27, 2010

Lotsa Loveee

Thanks to all the people whom actually made my day today, as well as yesterday.
Weee, I was enjoying my days to the max.
It proves that Putting aside urbanscapes 2010 is a Good choice to made.

Coz you know what?
My 21st birthday was left UNCELEBRATED and hell yea, I was totally WTF man.

aGain, thanks to you guys!!
I was having like more than hundred notifications on wishes from all of you while I was enjoying my birthday eve in POPPY for an event.

I was freaking drunk when I surfed the net using my Fake BB, and I was Flattered and the next thing you know I gonna give you a big HUG if you were there.

I can't list all of them here.
But thanks to my close friends, college mates, clubbing mates, or even never meet friends
At that point of time, I realised
I am totally NOT ALONE.
I was surrounded with LOTSA LOVESsssss
And I am really appreciating what little things you guys have done that made my day a TOTAL BLAST

Clubbing in Poppy with Cool companions + Lotsa FB &twitter wishes + Meet up with old Collegemates + Filling steamboat session with family 
I AM THE LUCKY GIRL

I am so hyper right now and I just gonna give lotsa smooches right away!!
Muacksssss x infinity

7 comments:

  1. HitoMi,

    A belated Happy Birthday to a lovely young lady!

    Saturday my wife and I celebrated a combined 110th birthday.

    We also appreciated the love of our friends and family!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! GOD BLESS! XD

    Peace
    The CleverMunkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ David :
    Good to hear that!! hope you guys have fun!!

    @ henry Lee :
    haha, thanks MUNKEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad that u had fun!!

    cheers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ thinke :
    how was your marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.. not too good... fell sick after that... and my timing was off by 30 mins!! i take almost 3hours to finish!!! =s

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ thinke :
    Owh, too bad..and dehydrated. You need to take good care especially under sun for so long. but you still finish right? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...