Mar 22, 2010

What should I say?

I am busy preparing for my final presentation
Just when I checked my mails for incoming, I was shocked to find this particular mail from this particular person

Hi dear

How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good  sense and understanding, My name is miss XXX i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site www.undisclosed.com and became intrested in you,i will also like to know  more about you.i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that  friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.

Yours Sincerely XXX

Seriously I have no idea what to respond cause I don't expect I will accept things like this?

OMG, a relationship based on a link from someone's blog?

Am I thinking too far or Am I too dumb to comprehend the meaning behind??

10 comments:

  1. it's obviously a nonsense spam la.. dont have to bother =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mark it as junk or spam... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HitoMi,

    What a shock that email must have created.

    Consider that some of your posts are a bit provacative, If I am a Lesbian and When we are together show what many might percieve as you showing latent attitudes towards other women.

    The context of the email you revealed indicates the writer is looking for a romantic relationship with you.

    What you do here is really up to you.

    I can only offer you this advice.
    Be very cautious and extremely wary of blind offers such as you have shared with us.

    If you dare, tell the writer you are not interested. Carry on with your studies and graduate.

    The bigger world is out there waiting for you, and there is no need to rush into the unkown.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyah normal lar.....
    I also got this type emails.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa~ i wonder y i never had such thing happen before? (not that I wanted it, but still feel good to know you are in demand... LoL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ kenwooi :
    As planned to

    @ Henry Lee :
    Ignore better lah

    @ David :
    Of course, this is just a joke for all

    @ Justin Hee :
    wah, surprise leh

    @ thinKe :
    haha, I forward to you can lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. HitoMi,

    An early April fools post?

    BTW, do you pull harmless pranks on April 1 as many do over here?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, definitely bullocks. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. buttercup3:20 PM

    whenever you saw someone from blablabla.com it means I'm from spammers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ David :
    Haha, I have no nutty ideas about it
    I am too good to pull a prank on people LOL

    @ sirei :
    Yea yea :p

    @ buttercup :
    I edited the link LOL...it is someone's link I have known of

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...