Mar 8, 2010

Kei Dak Sek | Remember to eat

It is My very first time visiting there, at Night, nearly midnight
It is my very First time going out with my Hang out kakiss too!!
so Many first timeSsss LOL

Normally I go there for their desserts, particularly Black sesame dessert, and peanut dessert.
this is Tong yuen

This time round, it is AGAIN my first time trying their snacks
All round round @@ but not that nice
Rating : 4/10

alot of layersss, got ham, got crab stick but so so only
Rating : 5/10

The first tiMe i tried was not that good, but the second was better
Maybe you should try it out. It is recommended by my friend.
Rating : 7/10

if you are sick right now, this is the One for you
*like saying it to myself LOL*
not bad, but I have no idea whether it is full of MSG or not
Rating : 7/10

Pretty expensive, but once awhile is ok.

OMG, even midnight also come out for Supper =.= with the ugly pajamas

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm... sedap woo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HitoMi,

    Yummy looking food!
    Nothing like that over here.

    BTW can you translate
    "Hang out kakiss..."

    This north American cannot even begin to figure what that means.

    Thanks!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. ala dont la kutuk the lil girl pajama.. later she sad how? XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ henry Lee :
    Not bad lah..but i was full

    @ David :
    Hang out friendssss

    @ lilJo :
    Haha, she wont lah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hungry already by just looking at your photos. Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ rashid :
    That is a good news to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. THE UGLY PYJAMAS. LOL

    dun really fancy their food.. but dessert okie lar.. i bet the porridge definitely got MSG... =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Round and round looks like the egg and fish roll prepared by my mum. Contrary to your finding, the fish roll tastes "oiishi"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ thinKe :
    Yes yes, that is My bet too

    @ leoCW :
    Oiishi sodes?

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...