Feb 20, 2010

Telephone Lovey

Imagine how people used to live without telecommunication
Imagine how people now can't even step out of home without mobile phones

In fact, mobile phones are essential and definitely useful in certain stuff, don't you think so?
Can you see the fish behind the rock now??
*ehem ehem, if you can't, I would ask, are you Ok?*

Unexpected but interlinks, how mysterious things can be ain't it?
this is My phone, which gives me toNnes of troubles to save my phone contacts >.< 
I have to reformat N-times to do make it normal, but it is NOT

this is My wanna-have-phone, I wanted to have a new phone so Muchie

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha :D Everyone want this phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HitoMi,

    I grew up long before mobile phones were developed.

    If one was traveling and needed to call another, you had to find a phone booth and hope you had enough coins to complete the call.

    BTW, good to see you back, how did the your assignment progress?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ tekkaus :
    haha, you entered the contest too??

    @ david :
    yea, coins...we dun really carry them always

    ReplyDelete
  4. phone no1 chatiing in this world...it make ppl feel hapi sumtime..

    from Nikel Khor

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ nikel khor :
    Why no one chatting in this world? I dun get you

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, a blog post featuring cheng chong and iris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ wen hui :
    yea, exactly!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...