Feb 2, 2010

my CNY present from IreneLim fashion

Chinese new year is just 13days away.
All the malls are crowded with people doing their last minute shopping.
I went to Times Square last saturday and SURPRISINGLY, it stuffed like Hell
NO kidding, I was like what on earth is HAPPENING!!
it is HUMAN TRAFFIC JAM kay

The great thing about online boutique is  
they save you alot of time from going out to shop
So you can save your time for some Beauty sleep
To be frank, they are reasonable too!!

*erm*
Maybe just one thing you might not be fancy of is that You can't try it on the spot
But you have to know
how TERRORIZING THE LONG QUEUE OUTSIDE FITTING ROOMS!!
I would just say "Leave it, I am not going to wait"
I am not that patient though.

For the first time in My life, I feel so Happy to get free sponsor from Irenelim fashion
It has totally made up my Brand new Chinese new year!!
yes yes yes, do you know how I feel right now??

Soooooooo
DO you know what I have got from them?
Ahhh, I have done alot of hinting already...
*pointing to the black cardigan*
IreneLim fashion is Kind enough to let me PICK my own stuffs

Browsing through their online boutique has never been easier.
You can just right click right click right click
*I have lotsa tabsss of Irenelim's at the end of the sessions LOL*
And you can see all the details of each products and most importantly, the MEASUREMENTssss

I personally hate those free size clothes offered by online boutiques, because they have the LOooNg stretchable elastic behind most of the clothes
it looks FUGLY

BUT that is exactly opposite of Irenelim's
And the texture is just Smooth and silky, it makes me wanna touch moreeee
*It sounds abit wrong ain't it*
I just can't help myself

Prompt replies to your enquiries
Easy navigation and search function
Fast loading of webpages
simply the ENHANCERS of your online shopping experience.

try them, I am sure you will find it as GOOD as what I have said
time to hit the saCk
Good night everybody

19 comments:

  1. cantik cantik cantik...
    suka suka suka XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HitoMi,

    What a fun post!

    Not to mention great photos of such a pretty lady!

    CNY unfortunately is not celebrated outside of the Chinese-American community.

    Have a fun second new years celebration and take lots of pics for us on this side of the Pacific!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really more mature compared to lastime edi..
    yet, cute too..

    love ya~
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look very nice! You look beautiful babe. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ feeQ :
    hee, self praise oh

    @ David :
    Sure thing. If I have mood to shoot

    @ Cheekeong :
    Oh, more matured.....

    @ samantha Kong :
    thanks my dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty gal..kekeke..nice photo shot..

    from Nikel Khor

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nikel :
    *shy shy*

    ReplyDelete
  8. HitoMi,

    For a partime model you have been busy.

    I believe I viewed some more photos of you on Charis's site.

    That was you yes?

    Very nice photos both here and at her site.

    The red mini skirt is so cute on you!

    Half way through this week!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ David :
    are you sure it is me?? Since when I have a red mini skirt LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. HitoMi,

    ? ? ? ?

    Oh my, are my eyes not working right?

    Sorry if I mistaked you for someone else.

    Big apology to you!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the good words, and I sincerely hope you like the apparels. You look really nice in them... great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hav to say this, that the photos are really good.. n the dresses too~~ u got all of that free?? by modelling for them ar?

    wonder if they got any males clothes... LoL

    and by da way, red mini skirts always look cute... hohoho =p

    Happy CNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ DAvid :
    Well, it is Me in charis's blog. You are right LOL

    @ ireneLim :
    I am definitely Love them. Just abit tight for the dress ^^

    @ thinKe :
    Hee, yes, free....Photoshoot by FeeQ here...apparels from Irenelim here too!!

    TO be exact, it is a review of their fashion blog.

    You can definitely ask Irenelim here whether they do sell male's clothes LOL

    Why is it red mini skirt :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. HitoMi,

    I thought that special smile I noticed had to be you!

    Great pics!

    David

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ David :
    It proves that your eye sight still Good~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Irenelim fashion"? Never heard about this brand before. But the design looks nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ tolanic :
    well, guys normally not heard of this I guess

    ReplyDelete
  18. so nice she give you presents.. haha.. =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ kenwooi :
    For a return of course

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...