Feb 26, 2010

hitoMi's Mom production

Chinese new year has nearly come to an end on this Sunday.
Before I forgot and got this delayed for ages, I shall post it now.

Proudly present 
my Mom's yuM yuM biscuits for CNY!!
Pineapple biscuits
I did the outer layer!! 
Very very nice but too bad I am sick so basically I didn't even enjoy it myself

indian bee hives
I have no idea what english name it is called but I assure you my mom's the Best!! 
Crispy and full of Coconut milk smell
finger licking Good!!

Too bad I can't spare you soMe LOL....
Only can do it VISUALLY

I still have alot of them in my house
>.<
I wonder when only I can eat them

9 comments:

  1. looks yummy! any recipe? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ nice one! it tastes yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh..loves the tarts! but arent the latter called rose biscuts? mana ada bee ives? LOL

    soory been away for awhile.. been bz lah.. not slowly incepting myself back into the blogsphere!

    so hello again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy.. ur mum is a great baker.. u shall get some tips from her..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok fine... no need give me orange! I want a bottle of pineapple tart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HitoMi,

    All those tempting cookies.

    Now I am afraid to get on the scale again. ;-)

    I gave up eating anything with chocolate for Lent.

    That requires a great deal of discipline from a a chocolate fan such as I am.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ wen hui :
    LOL...what do you reckon

    @ connie :
    How would you know LOL

    @ marcus :
    Rose biscuits?? I duno leh...tak baca my words ni

    @ shu Cyan :
    Hee, she is..

    @ feeq :
    Tarak macam ini punya

    @ David :
    It is not chocolate lol...but yea, it is fattening

    ReplyDelete
  8. PINEAPPLE TARTS! RAWR! =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ kenwooi :
    Heee...Love love love

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...