Jan 24, 2010

Vote me @ CANON EOS CONTEST

Hey peeps, hitoMi has a favor to ask from every single one of you here.
If you don't mind the complicated process as stipulated by the authority, bear with me kay?
*big huggies for those did*

Did you remember this particular photo??

It is posted under MC Asia

This photo is being filed in for CANON EOS CONTEST in Facebook
In order to win, I need your votes.
*wink*

Just 6 steps to vote for me, if you like this photo

*It is an application. You need to accept it*
3. Go to TheMe : Silhouette
4. Look for my photo @ 2nd Page *right bottom of the page after scrolled down*
5. Rate it with starsssss *the more the merrier*
6. Post it on your wall, if you would, and do drop by my facebook wall and do some name dropping ^^  You can message me too

Arigato Gozaimas!!
Have a good weekend everybody

*hitoMi needs to study for mid term next week*

12 comments:

  1. Vote U D...
    XP
    Good Luck XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted. Wei u free next Thu 7.30 pm? I got passes for Wacoal-Sesuala Calendar Girl Launch Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice... hope u win o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HitoMi,

    You photo got my vote!

    Good luck and keep entering photo competitions!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Feeq :
    Thanks dude!! how come you not coming today one??

    @ simon seow :
    Arigato!! i cant go leh

    @ Henry LCE :
    Hope I will

    @ DAvid :
    thanks for the encouragement ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure vote for u...great photo shooting

    from Nikel Khor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck for winning the contest! Yahhoooo ~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ nikel khor :
    so sweet ^^

    @ ireneLim :
    thanks for supporting. Will do your post after 1st February, coz I am having exam this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ aaron :
    Arigato gozaimas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HitoMi,

    How did your photo place? ? ?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ David :
    the prospect is not good..I am out of top 3

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...