Jan 2, 2010

Hannah tan Charity Concert | throuGh hitoMi's lens

HOw was your countdown party peeps??
Are you embracing the brand new year of 2010??

I had fun, but it could be better
*wink*
I am not going to update it so soon.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this exclusive post of Hannah tan Charity concert.

I enjoy the performance lineup by Artists, esp the part of David Lai, and Harikh Iskandar

The crowds were awesome


the lighting systems was Marvellous


the VIP were very Supportive and sporting


Crazier still, we had FRENZIED photograhers around!!
*including me :p*


who says Hp camera is not as good??
My instinct tell me this is someOne i know


we had hilarious Pietro heating up the VIPssss for the maGic session


Owh, we had Babies around tooo...ain't that Cute??


before everything ended, there was some Bubble play too
I just love bubble~~


last but Not least, we Bumped into MOe Nasrul and so it explained why we had this group shot :p

it was a great night with great performances, great companies, and great supper neverthelesss
enJoy~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...