Nov 1, 2009

Not JOking man, I have Got all ADIDAS here

WooHoo, it is Great to win something UNEXPECTEDLY
I am Freaking serious here!!
Check it out if You don't believe


FIRST PRIZE
  • Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM500
  • 15 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM300
  • 7 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM560
  • TGIF vouchers valued at RM100
  • 2 complimentary exclusive F&B (Breakfast/Lunch/High Tea) from Sunway Hotels worth RM300)

This is what Cost me RM4.20 taking LRT from Wangsa Maju to Dang Wangi for

Freaking Heavy...ahhh, not another hand exercise huh??

Seriously I have no idea why there is no rimmel or Montagne Jeuneese Pack
DOES IT WORTH RM 500 here??
*shrugs*

IT IS ALL ADIDAS THAT I HAVE GOT!!




from Head to toe all in TWO BAGS!!

now that I can stay REFRESH whole day long
does it hint to you MORrrrrrrrrrr partaysssssss??

PS : Anybody interested to buy Ice skating tickets from me?? RM10 per ticket just for you ^^

17 comments:

  1. Awesome first prize. Too bad I am not in Malaysia. Use your perfume and body shampoo wisely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. you win!! Congrats!!
    I tot there will be adidas shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i think your prize is worth rm500. cuz i dont have some of the adidas stuff. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow^^ That's great! I can feel your joy^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh, you won first!? Sorry, the previous comment can delete =P Congrazt^^ Can feel ur joy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazywrazy, what would you do if you were in malaysia back then??

    Dragoncoty, I wish too ^^

    Dylan Phuah, hee, perhaps...

    Leo, thanks dude ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..dats a lot...
    want me help u keep some?
    btw, u stay at wangsa maju?
    i yet to get my prize leh..in exam now..sob..later they dun wan give meh..
    i help u keep la..
    esp pyramid ice..
    heheh~

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG CONGRATULATIONS!! but why no rimmel london!?!? i was looking for rimmel's pic but none :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. kwong fei, I am from batu caves ^^ quite near to wangsa de. Make sure not more than one month. If not they wil forfeit it. Maybe we can go pyramid ice together too

    Wen pink, I have no idea. Asked Nuffnang but have no further response

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!!! you lucky girl!!!
    Enjoy ur winnings! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HitoMi,

    Congrats on the winning a great prize.

    Now you will be irresistable!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  12. David, why would I be irresistable??

    Joshua, arigato!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. simon, tmr i am going ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. hitomi~~
    now only free to visit back.. jsut finished my exam..
    btw you at batu caves should have take terminal gombak instead of wangsa maju..
    i had taken mine and went to ice skating with my friends alrdy..
    very fun indeed..
    hw bout your? claim your prizes alrdy?

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...