Oct 13, 2009

I want New Zealand Ice Cream

I have too many things in my mind right now...I just don't know what to do first.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for the HONOR that BloggerUnited has Given me.
*Look at the right top Corner*
UniQue BlogAward
It is unexpected, especially after two long days without internet access
Thanks for the support ^^ You guys really make my daySssss

Secondly, Kitschen contest is still running and surprisingly we have got more votes than I have expected.

Again, thanks for your support. Keep voting everyday!!

Thirdly, another new contest entry for New Zealand Ice Cream.

If I could get as much people to "Like" my photos, I might secure myself a
WHOLE YEAR NZ ICE CREAM SUPPLY!!
*I love ice cream, you know that right??*
PLease, do me a favor
just "Like" this photo HERE!!

Actually, I have another one, pending still...
I am freaking tiring now.Going to finish my Angels and Demons book soon. Left 10% to be read.
Gotta sign off.
*Goodnight Kiss to all*

4 comments:

  1. LIKEd although it's freaking me out xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... ice cream princess!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks tony!! you are so Cute!!

    Kennee, heeehee, I am honor to have that nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so many competition! geng! gambateh! XD

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...