Aug 6, 2009

Hennessy Artistry ranDomity Part II

Sorry yea but don't nag hitoMi for posting HeNnessy artiStry again and again okie
*wiNk*

It was the Best best Best event with free flow of HenNesSy
so Cool that I keep telling Myself
"I will not miss any HA again!!"


Bkt kiara is Way way way RoOmier!!
I love SPACE, and yes, I love


Cool lighting system and Cool crowds

I love these following shots very Muchie and it is Made possible with canon 18-200mm lens, which I purposely borrowed from eriC on that day itself

*Lift your hands Up ... in the Air*


Purple air, purple Lovers


capturing MOments


Camera rolling

ARE YOU READY??

2 comments:

  1. nice pics! but was is smoky inside? coz some pics are a litle blur blur.. hehe.. =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. got one is blurred. the rest is not ^^

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...