Jul 20, 2009

hOw I misSed BreakOut dance

BreakOut daNce was a hiLarious ass kicking blast
I wish wish wish I could be there
*sigh*

How duMb I have been...
I won the tiCkets from LG but I didn't get the tickets mailed to me
SoooOOO....i cannOt enter the DanCe hall either
*smaCk head*

Pathetically, I actually went to KLCC and met up with those BunChes of friends and Had diNner of whiCh i eventually realise the Disaster that struck me so Badly!!

eVerything seeMed so perfect

D foOd


thouGh pricey and So so quality

D comPanies




aNother loNg siGh~~~~
hitoMi hitoMi, don't ever do such a stupid thing EVER!!

to wrap things Up

It was nice to Hang Out with yOu guys

If onLy it was Much Perfect....

8 comments:

  1. heys!! long time didnt come here d!!

    cery cery nice blog i very very like!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats saddening =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. marCus, indeed it is very Long time...thanks for your liking lol

    seraph, true...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. wiLson...next time okie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah...gathering and ais kacang session...chun ler

    ReplyDelete
  6. heard about ur case! .

    so sad!

    lol i was there for the breakdance thingy! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vialentino, it was haha!!

    ewin, give me huggies LOL

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...