Jun 17, 2009

feeLing lost - CorneLius

ThOugh it was rather abrupt request, CorneLius still made it up for me
really tHanks alot^^

ChaRis was Late, so we started off with CorNelius

tHe path left untouched, and I doubt where is the riGht path leading me Out


I tried aGain and aGain but I came back to the saMe spot, aGain and aGain


at tiMes I want to give up


But soMething deep inside me Told me Not to


I know persistence will lead me Out, soMeway


I marKed wherever I went


It woRked, and I believe it is how it meant to be


Finally, tiMe for soMe rest


CorNelius marked his foOtprint in TunKu aBdul raHman coLLege

5 comments:

  1. Hey, 1st pic looks like he peeing in the jungle ey... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo, u din giv me the second last photo. I want that. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shoot this in tar college?

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahahha~~ It's good to see Bro wei here leh!!! what a cool shot^^ Keep it up the good work my dear~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Independent Queen:
    Haha, I realise that too^^

    Lion:
    You can still grab it. If I gave you all then I have nothing to blog lo?

    Kim:
    Yea, some more kena halau by the Guard lol

    Lisa717:
    thanks^^

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...