May 24, 2009

Bukit Bintang streetShoOt - SkieS

Hmm, I thiNk it is the TiMe.
siNce I have aNother pHotoShoot coMing on, so I better PoSt theSe up first ^^

so tHis post is all aBout the SkiEs

*in Love with Aura*

Back to thoSe days withOut DSLR and a ProPer Photo editing Software, I reSorted to use My VGA camera to sHoOt the skies

WHEN I DRIVE LOL

Of Course, PhoTos in this Post are deFinitely Edited and ShoT with My caNon EOS 1000D


All taKen in the Last streetShoOt, which was orGanised By yours truly on 19th May 2009

I Love tHis picture - tHe leaves are so Cute when it pairs with the RoundiSh Street LaMp


*sPOt LiGhts sPot LiGhts please*


BluiSh and tHus charMing


aNother favOurite of Mine - *wheN suN meets Star*


a tiNy switCh of anGle


so DO you know tHis builDing??


Its refleCtion & the skY


*MiRRor mirror On the wall, whose the Fairest of them All*


aNother favOurite of Mine - it was deadly stuNning, to me

tHat's all for now, there are More up Next for Bukit Bintang StreetShoOt

19 comments:

  1. haha all nice sky pic =)..i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo really nice =) looking forward for tuesday, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 7th pic the pmost hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice nice... teach me more next time k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cheapest beauty of all would be the beauty of nature... and its the one that really could soothe one's mood..

    ReplyDelete
  6. jLoi, thanks alot dude!!

    Leo, sure thing, I look forward to it too...

    Jac, hehe, i like that too^^

    Isaac, if only you can bring your dslr

    Cindy, no doubt about that. though it was very eye-piercing sunshine. it was definitely worthwhile

    ReplyDelete
  7. different people like different angle haha^^

    actually I love both

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, jeffro....so short the comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah...... Nice! Especially the one with the two buildings in. You use the Wide angle mode ah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice shot,sister...i am vy happy to see u developing ur skill...haha..add oil!!add oil!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jeffro is short .. so short comment lo.

    but yeah awesome pix

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephy, I don't know there is such function for wide angle pic but I just shot like normal

    Sean yee, when Only we can go shooting together??

    SerGE, haha, so bad. Thanks for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the 7th and last pics.

    Need to more caution in editing and shooting the sky to avoid the sky overexpose.
    When shooting need to under normal exposure to capture of sky's details and the dark place can be edit back to brighter actually...

    Anyway, have a good try... Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks eric for the advice^^ will improve on it ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  16. u make me fall in love wit d sky so much now lo..
    BRAVO!!~~
    i nvr realize the beauty of the sky..
    insipre by u lol~

    o.O snakey salmon fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  17. salmonfishy, where have you been!!

    hehe, I always love the sky. It has been edited. so you see very very bluish sky^^

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...