May 17, 2009

Back to 2008

HaPpy birthDaY to Me!!

as a seQual of Back to 2006, and Back to 2007, tHis is the Official Last pieCe of buffiDay post for HitoMi 5 bloGspot [dot] com

perHaps 2008 was the year with Most posts thus far - 334 -
Daily updates were doNe, whenever possible.

basiCally what had haPpened in 2008 were (please bear with me, it would be LoNger tHis tiMe)
tHanks for your patieNce
tHanks for dropping tHis blog now and then to Check out the latest update


and that puMps up my traffic & giVes me the seNse of satisfaCtion & inspiration to BloG

LoVe you GUys so MuChie~~

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    may all your wishes come true! =D
    all the best hitomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaNKs!!

    but it is mY blog's birthday haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it? I thought it's your birthday lol Anyhow, Happy Birthday to You...r blog then :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HitoMi^^,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Another year better and smarter!

    The KaKiiS night Out, euPhoria picture is very pretty!

    Have 365 more great days, remember everday is a present!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry fuMoffu, I guess alot of people thought it was my buffiday haha

    David, surprise to hear you flipping through my old posts haha

    guess you see how different I have been few years back :p

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...