Apr 25, 2009

HeNnessY arTistrY @ tHe loFt - sNeak peAk - 230409

hitoMi HissEs :
I am GoiNg off to PiaNo LesSons soOn...here is My sNeak Peak of the Greatest eVent ever!!


HeNneSsy arTistry was Back at tHe loft just two Nights aGo!!

It was freaking AweSoMe - free Flow of HenNessy to HenNessiFy hitoMi & NoN stop MixTure of MusiCs to DanCe your pants Off *GiGgle*

Yes Peeps!! It was totaLLy free!!


aPple, GiNger, or SoDa - PiCk whateVer you Like^^ ApPle is the Best & I juSt love HeNnesSy Shots instead of Mild mixtures of HeNnesSy!!


teeHee, the Best was I was There!! Thanks to Mr SerGe aka Mr Free HugZ for the Invitation^^ *why la I didn't get MiNe?? taKkan not creatiVe enough??*


Oh well, it was Great still!! I wish I couLd just stay LoNGer!!


sTar anGels & Jmi siSsoKo & caPrice - Scream Your LunGs out, Girls!!

OKie, I am Late *Piang, kill me now!!*

Will Be Back with ToNNes of PhotoS!!

7 comments:

  1. haha..great event huh? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw, exchange late night for fun, Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite many nuffnangers went to this event. Is this event special for nuffnang?

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course it does!! just a little long wait

    LioN...what u mean by exchange late night for fun?

    Tolanic, around 50 of nuffnanger but there are also other VIPs

    ReplyDelete
  5. *rolls* glad u had fun

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...