Apr 16, 2009

DeSa park City - LoNely eVening sHoot

Hitomi Hisses :
Heard of QuiKsiLver & RoXy Fashion sHOw @ Mid Valley last night?? I went & I promise will post about it SOon..


reMember DeSa Park City MorNing sHOt on ApriL FoOl??
reMember I said I would go Back aGain in the Evening??

HeRe You Go - ApriL foOl coMes late~~

As the title Says, I was left aLone and eVen the Sun was left aLone *MelanCholic*


sHine oh sHine, sHow what you have Got when You can - I believe so!!


I knew it was way underexPosed but I wanna make the SunShine lOoks better - what DO you say??


PerHaps I sHould make a Collection of "wHen suN meeTs sTar"


WanDering arouNd, with No senSe of what to Shoot, where to Go


wHere My leGs brought me, there I shot


You Like HoriZontal one like this or The POrtrait like the One before this??


I was aLone but I was not aLone


sHooting all aLone is a Good thing or Bad thing??


soMetimes I just Don't know where to FoCus on, here or there, this or that, these or those, Crap!!


There Came raNdom shots - LooSely Nailed, TiGhtly Tied


TiRing was all I felt, after all the exhaustion went around my Mind and of COurse, My BOdy


SuN neeDs rest, so Does HitOmi


taKe a seat, take a DeeP breath, take a Brand new PerSpective and Get set, GO!!


tHe sky was Not bad, but still Not wHat I wanted - ToDay's sunSet was way Better - MiXture of OraNge & BLue!!


ReMinds me of the StiCk that Kids (Olden TiMes) used to Shoot Bird


BoKeh BOKeh, tHat was what I resorted to & SoMething I always CliNg on to be InsPired on and off


PatienCe do pay off. You just need to wait lonGer for nicer ToNe but still, DeSa pArk Sunset & SunRse are not that Nice


tHis Gives me MixTures of FeelinGs, and I felt so Much UncerTainTies aHead...


Bye bYe DeSa park, Bye Bye DoGgie~~

*I sound so eMo, do exCuse me*

5 comments:

  1. You like to bring your camera everywhere you go? Btw, look like a nice place for jogging. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO no no...now the DSLR is too bulky and I don't want to put in my car, so I just bring it when I want to shoot ^^

    Yea, it is the right place for jogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow HitO this is great.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the picture is bigger then better lo! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, neko...

    Shaoweii, what talk you??

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...