Apr 14, 2009

Behind D'sCene of I'm MusiCOn PhotoShoot


HitoMi HissEs:
hitoMi is Having Gloria Jean's CreMe Brule *always Love ExPressO shot* and today is 50% for all Ladies!!

Thanks to ViVian *aGain* for helping me with D' MusiCon photosHoot which was a Month aGo lol...as I have not Got my Canon EOS 1000D yet.

as D'title says, BeHind D' sCene pHotos...

ViVian's PuNk sKirt - I really not haVing much PUnk-stuffs so Have to Borrow!!


aGain, her Sis's JacKet - I love the StriPPy style - Should Have got myself soMething like this Next time


alMost everything was DOne by ViVian - from the hair, to Make up to CLothes to LeGging *OMG...it is all her Stuffs MaN!!*


WoNdering what I have in My closet??


Erm, mostly SinGlets & SpaGhetties LOL...

wHiCh I always dress up to College - and my Friends used to Give the NiCks "SeXy" or "Sao Sao" (means Wear little clothes) *faint*

9 comments:

  1. Enrique11:07 AM

    I like these pictures! Hitomi you are very very Sao Sao and muy muy linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhhhhh...sexy 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. EnriQue...LOL, what Muy muy??

    Kuntong, not as sexy as your PC fair girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi very beautyful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyful Greeting HiToMi..
    you are very very SEXy look ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah lannnneh

    i think i died liao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neko, thanks for your compliment^^

    SerGe, you died edi I hadiahkan flower

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...