Apr 28, 2009

AMBP First Contact @ Studio V - You're Invited!


CoOL, fiNaLLy i Have Got my Invitation from AllMalaysian bloGgers project!!

wHile everYbody is plaNning how to utiLise this coMing friday Holiday (LaBour Day), I have Got myself a ReaL CoOl plan

Not Only the BloGgie InterView seSsion @ StuDio V, I haVe free Pass to watCh staR treK!!

On top of tHese, the Ultimate exPerieNce of MinGling and Bla bla around with BloGgies...

wHo will be tHere??
I have No idea who will be, why Not you tell me wHo will be??

9 comments:

  1. Wow - that will be great - I can't wait to see this movie. I'm gonna try to catch it on imax in nyc. Let us know what you think of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See yea, doctor popcorn. SerGe, I know haha!!

    Jhnhth, whoa, where is NYC?? I will have a brief review then^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got invitation too but too bad, I have to go Penang on that day. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im gonna be there too!!!hopefully i can make it lar~~~ see you there in person~

    ReplyDelete
  5. HitoMi^^,

    My wife and I will also see Star Trek the week it opens here in the states.

    Have you watched any of the Star Trek movies?

    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to watch it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. SiMon, who are you going with??? HB ar??
    no worries, there is always next time^^

    Binn, sure thing!!

    David, I have no idea whether I have watched any. Maybe I do. During my childhood lol

    KenWooi, haha, GO go GO!!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...