Mar 11, 2009

more oF fish & CO with SS eleMents

Haven't you got ENough of My SS element??

Believe me, whether You like it or not, You will start to Love it (Punny??)

Sorry for the photos in this post - its quality is slightly tolerated - simply because Matthew is the one taking them (his hands are shakier than Earthquake!!)

StarFishy - I toOk it


aNy ruM?? - I toOk it too


Heee...this is why I need a plug point



obviously I was busy surfing while He was too busy with Camhoring.


MessiNess - taken By Me


PLayful right?? Actually I insisted him to do this LOL - takeN by Me - Bokeh Him!!


See what I did?? Ebuddy - hate that I cannot install anything to this lappie


Matthew was getting bored by then. So We decided to make another SS Session.


Specky Girl & Specky Guy


MiSchievous Face of Mine


LauGh like a Siao Po


Poser On action


Told you So!!


See?? It will never end


Chik Chak


Now you see Me now You don't


Peek-a-Boo


I Miss Home~~


PLayful Me...so Childish edi


OKie, matthew wanted One too...there You go. It signifies the End of this post.
Totally SS-tified!!

6 comments:

  1. lol..
    wut is SS element arr?
    hahahaha......
    u rily pandai wit all d pose..
    u look so office lady look with the attire laa.
    haha!!
    i prefer u without spec.
    but i love all d pose..
    so funny!
    hee.
    hoho..
    tiz matthew..
    finally i know hw his face look like..
    lol!
    he in my plurk..
    not sporty look aso..
    kaka!!

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, so many pictures la.
    All SS some more.
    Haha, malu.
    *runs and hide face* xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously.
    You update I just link la.
    Haha, and yesh Singapore is beautiful at night.
    Lets go there one day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. saLmon, you definitely have SS element in you. SS= Syok sendiri or Self shoot.

    Where got Pandai...first time doing that lo. because got people shoot for me!!

    Aiyo...so many pictures of him still tak tau how he looks like that goi wooi lo..

    Matthew, no need to shame shame one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo...
    tat one call SS element..
    haha
    i dun evn know..
    stil guessing..
    lol!!
    so SS..
    ur terms..
    hahaa..
    d pose n look nice mah..
    he arrrrrr..........
    nt a good poser than u obviously..
    all same look..
    kakaka!!!

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, malu la.
    She's more photogenic than me.
    And Salmon ah, I look good 1 okay?
    Just don't show only. lol

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...