Mar 15, 2009

HitoMism is the Right Word - Part I

Don't say I didn't warn you, this Blog is going to Be full of SS eleMent
If you are not ready for it, you better just leave this paGe LOL

HitoMi has her own HitoMism...i invented this word Okie!!
It is wholly Copyrighted to Hitomi Gosetsuke


FuLLy dressed Up


Had My hair Tied


tHen CaMera Ready


Hee...tHis tiMe try without MirrOr


Buu...ChuBBy look


Noty MiMic


I said "CooL~~~"


HaHa...nothiNg to see


HelpLess??


Sot Jor~~


CheeSe~~


*BitiNg fiNger*


I have CroSs but I am not ChriStian...


Are you Ready??


HitoMi said Yes, let's Go!!

waNna know I go where?? Blek...tell you Next tiMe!!

4 comments:

  1. SS element..
    hitomism i lik dat..
    whoa..
    u wont tel me u wear lidat go mist club gua...
    pengsan~~

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. No la...that is too underdress...you will know soOn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee...thanks connie. You are cute too^^

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...