Feb 25, 2009

LiVe upDate - oNe and a half hour aGo

It is now third week of interning in KPMG...

Auditors are Crazy.
Work till crazy, sleepless till crazy, carry stuffs till crazy...

Oh My God...and I have GoNe craZy too!!


and I start to @@


BleuK~~~


Hmmmmm....


Abu............


Haha...I am SeriOus that Auditors are Crazy!! But I am still saNe everybody...Just Make soMe silly MiMics for Fun!!


Just Done DryiNg my Hair!!

More Updates soOn...

Aiz...now got three Dates on Saturdays to Go to>>>
  1. Huai Bin's Invite
  2. Dinner at TenJi
  3. Clubbing at Sunway
They are ALL CLASHED!! wHich oNe should I go to??

7 comments:

  1. dun go crazy yeah...wat kind of audit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB,you said you don't want to go edi!!

    Via, statutory audit man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for 6thseal one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alphonso Tan, why you say so??

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaaa...
    u seems closer with huai bin lately.
    lol!!!
    i wil say..
    go no where either.
    juz rest at home..
    wasnt it a great idea?
    bleuk.
    sinc hard to make a choice..kaka!!

    o.O Snakey Salmon Fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea...going nowhere on Saturday.GOsh...My mom...

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...