Feb 6, 2009

6 PoSes SeLf ShoOt ... b4 Bai TI GoNg

HiToMi HisseS :
Today is my Last day working in this particular office. Yep. My part time job. My internship shall start at 10 February, but I still haven't open MY maybaNk account yet!!


eHem eHem...hiTomi was on her Springy MOod again...

Making the first Attempt in My blog to present you the HitOmi's 6 poses self sHoot...

Take #1


Take #2


Take #3


Take #4


Take #5


Take #6


So, which One do you think the Best??

MisCellaneous sHots



Oh well...I dressed until so Nice then My mom said : " GO change!! cannot wear like this Bai Ti Gong!!"

Haiz...why must like this?? So I ended up with this.


Up Next would be Bai Ti Gong exClusive...

4 comments:

  1. Hi To Mi!!!
    Macam aunty
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK OK to compliment u
    I'm Uncle

    ReplyDelete
  3. COmpliment?!!!it isn't a compliment at All

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...