Jan 25, 2009

TriMmed & TiDied

HiToMi HisseS :
HapPy ChiNese New Year to EveryboDy^^ I have a SonG for You guys...WiLL reCord it SoOn~~Stay TuNed
Talking aBout my Hair, I have got it trimmed 2weeks aGO...TaDA>>>




AiYa...first Day ma...just Blew it by HairDresser, of course Nice la...after that Not...like the day I went ScreeNing, still Messy Lo...

BeCause My waRdrobe was Super Messy, I decided to Tidy it after I have Cleared My last Paper^^

MessY bo?? Super StuffY...I wish I have a BiGger waRdrobe though

Made me Sweat sweat only~~

StiLL the saMe la...


No Matter How hard I try to Clear out soMe, it still So Many


HaiZ....hoW?? It would go BUrsting out soMeday

3 comments:

  1. walao.... so many shirt sial=.=!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SoMe rarely wear One...Banyak Jeans only

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah la. I wished I had that much clothes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...