Jan 9, 2009

The Rise of the Lycans starts Jan 09

Every war has a beGinning
Every year has a brand new start
09 shall be the year we rise as LYcanPire



Haha...I know I crap...so Bear with me

Details for Nuffnang Premiere Screening for Underworld : Rise of the Lycans as follows;

Date: 19th Jan (Tue)
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Cathay Cineplex Damansara
Hall : 9


Ooo...you know my exam is on 17th 19th and 21st January 2009 wei


DUi...what on earth is This...what a Technical error but It is Better still for me because after eXam I can chill OUt and reserve 20th for my Full Revision - Yeah!!!

I wanna go screening!!

Bagi la saya ok??

NOw i am GLITTERATI-FIED so shouldn't be a problem right??

3 comments:

  1. not 20th...change to 19th already.
    notice^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey! regarding the meet up, i'll have to get back to you. Will let u know if can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. errr,,,im not sure abt it, but since im going to the screening, definitely gonna meet u there

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...