Dec 27, 2008

Shopping Self Shoot

After self shoot at Home, shoot around the xMas tree in Times Square, here I am - in the fitting room of Romp

What I do? What else if not try out?
I wanted to get myself a new skirt because old ones are all too tight and one is way too long.

Remember what I wear that particular morning??? Should have knew it yea!! That forms my two posts OK!!

I wanna try the skirts but I must grab a shirt as well - you know why right?
Ok...now I realise I did not shoot the rest other than this skirt and jacket.


I would say the jacket is Special...but I did not buy it


Coz it shows my Tummy!!


But you can't see it - coz I hide it^^

The skirt I bought - tried with the Jacket as well

Small size - Crazy!!


Although I can fit in, I get myself M size - haha...who knows My tummy grows bigger^^ Anyway it is low waist One ok!!


Another try out on the Silvery pant - Super super Tight - I hardly breathe - Just try to see if it is nice

Wakaka...Ok. Too sexY eh?! As Mr Christopher Commented on.

Well..I do have tuMmy ok!! Just that I hide it - Perfectly Done~!
Wanna learn?? call me Si Fu first - Kidding La!!

5 comments:

  1. yoyoyo! ur socks so cute wan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa La...you see my socks for what???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't hide my tummy even if I learn. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cause your socks most noticable hahaha!

    eh i wan learn how to suck in stomache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to Simon Seow

    Whoa...serious bo??? I believe you can if you diet first LOL


    to SPinzer

    Noticeable eh????next time wear cuter one.. This one is bear bear socks LOL

    You no need learn la...you diet first

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...