Dec 17, 2008

KakiiS Nite Out, EuPhoRia - Part II

HeRe CoMeSssssss the Part II

Let's Look at ArtisTic MasterPieces of HiToMi's

That's what I saw when I have lost My sPec LOL



SpiN~sPiN~sPin~~ (Slow Down Please!!)


ThiS oNe daMn SponTaneOus Ok!!


KaWaii Des!!

Ok...I slow Down Yea...Can see Now??


Then When I turned Around, I saw KakiiS DoT CoM

>_<>

aDui, banYak craPPing Ni!! Let's have a Better look at The event's SurrounDing!!

DJ Steve from Fly FM in The House!!


KakiiS sLide show On the Go - DruMmers & Bass - where are You guys???


PerGi MaiN Kut!! Wondering what were they Playing??


Wakaka!! DanCe floOr is deadly Gorgeous without Steve around LOL


WanNa have Some Drinks?? No barTender la...


After we had entered the Building, we waited pretty Long before the event started. As you can see, the figures were waiting ImpatientLy edi..

Preview of KakiiS Nite Out, EuPhoRia - Part III

DoWn we Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...