Nov 28, 2008

The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96

Whoa whoa whoa...I am practically STUNNED!!
I just can't believe it. I have made it through the first round of the N96 Online Race

"Congratulations as you're one of the fastest and strongest in the first round of the N96 Online Race. You're one step closer to own a Nokia N96 and your rights to participate in the N96 Race to win another N96 and a trip for 2 to Phuket."

Haha...the trick is I need to Write a blog post with the title 'The Wackiest I Would I Do to Race for N96' in my own creativity.*Racking my brain to Think of the ways*

Hmm...here is the video I have captured this evening - Eee...Look so stupid!! But for N96, it would be worthwhile!!
video
Guys, just don't laugh at me Ok??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...