Nov 13, 2008

Photo Taking - Part II

It was super Sunny day...Made me Feel so HOT!! (Hehe...I am hot LOL)

Luckily got this Coconut tree, giving me shade when I need it

While the 23-2 = 21 people were busy discussing where to shoot>>>

Hehe...shooting from Somewhere...(Nice or not??)


Still...still could not reach consensus LOL...See Ivan busy talking

After Super long long long While, finally here are the final shots>>>

Take One (Me, looking so grumpy)


Take Two (Ivan is too tired so he fell asleep & smile - wonder what was he thinking~~)


Take Three

Haha...everybody was so tired and HOT after the long wait and several shots...

Soon everything was done, I headed somewhere - Guess guess??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...