Sep 24, 2008

Gosh!! HOw could I miss it???

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was so shocked when I checked my mails just now, I saw Nuffnang email regarding the a pair of free screening passes for Mamma Mia!!

Gosh...initially I thought "Aiya...only got Glitterati members only..." So I didn't check my mail before I paid for my trip. Oh well...I also didn't inform Robb for not going...ISH ISH ISH

Babi me...now I am blacklisted. SHoot!!!

Yer...so Ngam again fell on the first day of my trip.

Well well...but I want to say is: "I am glad that I have actually joined the trip to Dusun Eco!! It was such a great FUN hanging out with new members whom I have never ever seen them in COLLEGE!!"

Ehem...now I am collecting pictures from the rest of them. Be patient ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...