Aug 24, 2008

Mamma Mia! The Movie


Here you go, in case you do not see this poster before.

There is a premiere screening, organised by Nuffnang. It is going to be happening in 22th September 2008, at GSC, One Utama. Haha...how come everytime also One Utama or Cathay Cineplex??

Well Well...come back to the topic.
I want to win a pair of tickets for this movie.
And what I am going to do is that do a post about it.
(I wonder whether I will get it or not, because it is said to be offered to first Glitterati members. Oh well, might as well try my luck.)


When I first saw this poster, I was quite attracted because it reminds me of those musical dramas like "Sounds of Music", which I personally like it SoooOo much...

I expect this Mamma MIa will be as good as those. When I see the words "Mamma Mia" it so happened that I hummed the same tune...Yo!! I want to get a pair of tickets la wei!! I wanna sing it aloud, if I can!!

I bet it is gonna be fun watching this movie, because there are three fathers man!! Haha...how funny the conflicts can be!!

So can I get them?? PLease....*staring with watery eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...