Jul 27, 2008

Eat More CHili


Yoh!! That's more like it. I bet you know which restaurant I am going to talk about.

Still don't know??

Do you know why there are three chilies?? Haha...Simply because the restaurant said: Eat more CHILIES!!
But then this cannot eat. Don't eat ok??
[ Haha...the main reason is: The first two chilies are taken by Waiseng, while the last one is Mine^^ ]

Well...let me tell you the story. The day itself was Tuesday, I have my class ended at 2pm. Since I have another gathering at 7.30 pm, so I decided to meet up with this Mr Little-Dirty-Secrets, whom a blogger and a photography lover too^^

I took LRT from Wangsa Maju, and reached around 2.30pm as promised. While Mr Wai Seng was somehow got stucked in the transition of traffic...LOL...he reached around 3pm.

I went to walk around KLCC, and window shopped. Then he called: Where are you ar?? I am already in front of Body Shop. Then I straight away dashed to the Body Shop from Vincci...LOL

Then, he asked, where do you wanna lunch?? I suggested Chili...he straight away said OK...maybe too hungry...Wakaka!!

We got the seats at non-smoking area. Since both of us not smokers....

Then the waiter came over to serve us. Haha...Mr Waiseng sure very sweat when I still very indecisive what to order. Haha...I had been flipping through the menus with DOn't-know-how-many times.


Tempting huh?? TOo many choices there That I feel headache to choose...

He ordered a huge burger, which I forgot what is it named and Guava juice, which he actually drank two cups of them...

Aha...here you go.

Finally I have made up my mind. I chose the Top Shelf Margarita. Mixtures of alcohol. That's more like Me...Haha...


I think it deserves to be more>>>


The cup is being decorated with salt and it looks so nice. Definitely it tastes nice too..I cannot really distinguish the alcohol anyway. Aha..it comes with good price too...20bucks for a cup. Wanna try???


Then, there comes the burger. Just before he wanted to feed with it, I stopped him. Sorry ya!! Wanna take pictures ma...


Well, that's me, not in condition>>>

As what I have heard, CHili serves in big portion.
NOw I understand why, because Mr Wai Seng also afraid that he could not finish them all by himself. The burger is nice. The beef is nicely grilled, just that bit too salty for me. Haha...overall it is YumMylicious.

WHile he was dissecting his burger, I played with his DSLR. Thanks to him for bringing that for me, nice guy you are. Although he told me that he is not talkative the night before, he is talkative as what I experienced.

He talked non stop for the 2 hours, he even talked when he was chewing. Haha...no worries. I was the same too^^>>>

The only picture I shot him. He somemore asked me why shoot him while eating. Haha...

And me, was talking, playing with both my camera and his, and shooting around>>>

The light above our heads^^


Carlsberg LOL...



The marbles on the table^^

MOst of the pictures were my testing shoot. He only shot at the chili symbol, the burger, my margarita, and I think of no more. Haha...

I helped him to eat some also but mostly he ate. Pity me, Haha...just kidding.

Then we went for the Dark Knight, which he had watched it once, and this time, the second. Haha...it is really nice as what he said: lots of spices of conflicts, lots of gruesome and heart-attacking moments.

Thanks to Mr joker whom played such a nice role in the movie. Without him, I dare say it is nothing. Rest in peace~~~

Mr Waiseng, waiting for your post on this ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...