Jul 28, 2008

16th July 2008

I knew I was late. Need not to stress on it. Well...I was and I am occupied with assignments on hands to the extent I was so busy to even spare time to really upload and take my own sweet time to write this post.

BUt I will today. GOod gracious...

As usual, the sky was so bluish, again, my passion for it has never faded. Hope my lack of inspiration won't kill my passion.

This one looks like meteor^^^^

The day was indeed very bright. The whole day was clear blue sky>>>


This one looks like waves>>>


I bet this one is taken in the morning>>>


CooOol...since when clouds have tails>>>



This one more like tsunami coming>>>

Gosh...all the cars will be GONE~!!!

Kinda like those pictures taken from the satellite on the Earth>>>


Great day comes with Good mood, so I suggested: Why not we go to the Hotel & Tourism students' TAR Restaurant to have our lunch?? Since we have never been there for last two years...

And there we went. We were all so enthusiastically wanted to try out the new spot for dining.

Well...basically the students are trained to serve like those restaurants in hotels. Of course, this is a necessity>>>


We were served with water before we ordered our meals. Nice~~ I like to be served. MOreover, it is free of service charges!! What is even better??

This one is CHaris>>>

Always look so pretty and confident

And Ivan>>>

Innocent look always on the face but he is not anyway...Kaka!!

Well...we waited quite long for the food. Never mind then since the restaurant is air conditioned. Just being frank that we never even realize our one hour just gone like that...Kaka!!

Here are the food>>>



HOnestly, the menu is very limited and you only have few options. And one more thing, thank goodness that we got our seats although we didn't book in advance.

The food is considerably in small portion, and quite pricey. The first one is nice. The second one is lack of taste. While the third one is mine, which is just normal only.

Actually I planned to visit again today (25th July), but too bad, the luck is not with me, so I cannot eat there...sad~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...