Jun 13, 2008

Need College Tuition??

Hihi everybody...
Know me??

Well...I am graduated as a diploma student and now in AFA1, which is Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting.

So for those students of TARC
TAke note: Only TARcians

Whoever wish to have tuition class for:

  • Company Law
  • Business Law
  • Macroeconomics
  • Microeconomics
  • Management Accounting
  • Financial Accounting Practice
  • Fundamental of Accounting
  • Introduction to Accounting
  • Business Statistics
  • Quantitative Statistics

Feel free to contact me by phone preferably: 016-6204809
No pRank please...

Tutor will be me, Hitomi Gosetsuke @ Shane
Fee will be RM 6 per hour [ group class preferably ]
Oh ya...location will be at College Library or Study Room.
Time will be before 6pm.

Whoever see this, and kind enough too...please help me pass around ya!!Thank you SoooOOoo Muchie~~

2 comments:

  1. Hey.im frm tarc also..i saw yr blog from google im searching for commercial law some cases.den went into yr blog from google..FOA is tough..many of my frenz resit many times bt still fail for FOA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...well...
    I think Yoke Teng is your friend right?
    She called me^^

    Thanks for dropping by!!
    All the best in studies

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...