Jun 16, 2008

IvanLuke

Well...it is Okie and Definitely normal if you did not know either one of them...namely Ivan and Luke.

Let's have a look at the video>>>>
video
Actually I was trying to trick them. Pretending I was helping them to take pictures but in fact, I was not.
Haha...they smiled until rigid but still I said haven't haven't...LOL

Proudly presents our AFA1Group6 Class Representative and Assistant Class Representative
Guess guess guess who is the Class Rep and who is the Assistant???


Hoho...I knew you will waiting for my answer. But before that, Do you KNow who is Ivan and Who is LuKe??

Well...I can Give you Some hints...
BUt if you have been following my posts, you will definitely know who is who...

Ok OK...back to the hints...Mr Luke is quite plump and happy-walking-tomato and also pirated-JJ.
Mr Ivan is a good-looking-guai-guai-zai and also always with the innocent face.


They two really stick together so much that we, Charis & I, also beh tahan lol...
And consequently, we named them the Lao GOng & Lao Po...

Well...it makes sense...
Lao Gong is the CLass Rep ma...and then Lao PO is the Assistant...
Lao Po must always help Lao Gong de right???

Wakaka!! They are damn cooperative also^^
It ends up Charis, Ivan, Luke, and I always bising here and there and keep talking here and there and crapping here and there....

Seems like I am crapping...Ble ble ble...
I really happy lately...Thanks to them for making my days.
Study also must be Happy Happy O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...