May 19, 2008

TAGged!!

The Golden Rules:


1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

5. Tag 5 people.


1. How are you feeling today?
Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi by Jay Chou [ Troubling with love matter still...Feel uncertainty and unsecurity]


2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Ben Xiang Yue Qiu by Wu Yue Tian [ yeah....sure!Just let it be and simply my favourite song!]


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ru Guo Ni Ye Ting Shuo by Zhang Hui Mei [ Miss me Miss me Miss me...]


4. Will you get far in life?
Kung Fu by Jay Chou [ Tou Fu Tou Fu Gong Fu Gong Fu...hmm...weak perhaps? But i think i will be strong enough. Yea.......don't mess with me!!]


5. What do you think about very often?
Dong De by Angela Zhang [ Love?Love?Love? how is mine should be? Maybe I don't really wanna know.]


6. What is 2 + 2?
Ai Wo [ Love me? hmm...2+2=4? 4 lovers?Haha...no idea...]


7. What's your best friend's theme song?
Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu [ Haha...maybe I need some break from the real world. Or maybe my best friend is my lover?]


8. What is the story of your life?
Gu Zhi De Wang Zi by Nicholas Tze [ I will live and fight for my own story. No one will ever change my way. ]


9. What is/was your high school like?
Yang Guang Zai Nan By Jay Chou [ being sunny boy?adui...but ho in my high school all also girls le...]


10. What is your motto?
Jiang Nan by JJ [ Love again...it is anguishing but still I will fight for it.]


11. What’s the best thing about your friends?
Ni Shi wo Xin Li De Yi Shou Ge by Lee Hom & Selina
[You become the essence in my life. You sing it. You lift up my life. Besides friendship will there be something else?]


12. What do you think of the person you like?
Theme song of the movie Zai Jian. Ai
[ It is a mysterious song which i personally fond of it; does it mean it is mysterious too? dramatic? Will I ever have a long lasting love?]


13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Feng Zhen by Cao Ge [ Fly high, fly away and wander alone. I hope i will be success even though facing all sort of stuffs that will pull me down.]


14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Ting Yuan Wei Yi Tan Ji Ta by S.H.E. [ being a romantico whom wil be able to capture my heart. I wonder?]


15. Describe your grandparents.
7Zai by S.H.E [ Haha...really cute la...but then my grandparent only left my grandpa but we rarely go back and visit him. Love him? hmm...I also duno.]

16. How's your life going?
Ni Zui Jin Hai Hao Ma by S.H.E [ It is still a question mark..]

17. What is your biggest fear?
Luo Ye Gui Gen by LeeHom [ Away from home, live on by your own, alone. But I will still back to where I am one day.]


18. What will be played at your funeral?
Da Xiao Jie by Jin Sha [ Haha...really funny le...but i admit i like to be pampered.However I still hope to bring joy to people around me even though in my funeral. Sweet memories will always live on in hearts.]


19. What is your hobby/interest?
Guang Rong Shi Ke [ To be proud..haha...Maybe]


20. Will you have a happy life?
Bei Ji Xin De Yan Lei By Nicholas Tze [ Perhaps we are from different world...it means?]


21. What do your friends really think of you?
Yan Yang By Jay Chou [ Willing to be there whenever you need me...actually I also unsure what's the song title & what the song is about]


22. Do people secretly lust after you?
Ma De Li Bu Ke Xi Yi by Jolin Tsai [Perhaps there are somebody...since it is unexpected]


23. How can you make yourself happy?
Ke Ke [ Singing my tune whenever I like...]


24. Will you ever have children?
Bai Se Feng Che By Jay Chou [ Maybe...]


25. What song would you strip to?
Jian Dan Ai By Jay Chou [ LOL...this song so soothing wo...not rocking]


26. What does your mom think of you?
E Zhuo Ju By Wan Lan Yin [ maybe i am a naughty girl..]


27. What do you think of your parents?
Xin Fu de Sun Jian [ Always being loved by them nd always give us chance no matter what happen]


28. What is your deep, dark secret?
Shang Tong by Angela Zhang [ Being hurt but never intend to be known by others.]


29. What is your enemy's theme song?
Jiang Nan by JJ [ haha...more to lovers le...]


30. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tui Hou by Jay Chou [ sOUND so stupid to play this song in wedding though.]

At last...I have done my tag.
This is the very first time I was being tagged.
Thank goodness the answers are so easily gained.

I would like to tag >>> Chloe, Constance, Jack, Sean, Christina YY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...