May 2, 2008

Day 4

It is day 4 but I am not working.

Haha…wondering?

Well well…I am taking leave, but not so appropriate if I named it leave because I am being paid daily.

Practically saying if I didn’t go work then I have no pay…



What is the reason then?

It would be more proper if you ask Mr Jeffery. Haha…It is all because of him…



Haha…it reminds me a favourite song of mine – Because of you by Kelly Clarkson

In case you don’t know the title of the song..let me give a few lines for your reference:

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

For full lyric, proceed here.

For the song, click here.


Today is the first day without my aunt.

It means I have to do more housework than those days she is here.

She has taken a holiday to Beijing, China and other places with another aunt for 8days.



Today I had woke up at early 7 just because I have to boil water, which is usually done by my aunt.

Haha….so cham…but then I cannot ask my mom to do so because she has to work lo.



Mother Day is coming. So what has you planned to give to your dear mom??

Jewel? Massage chair from OSIM or GINTELL? A nice meal for her on that celebrative day?



I also have no new idea for it. I normally will promise my mom to treat her a nice meal after or before the special occasion itself.

When I was small, I used to do some cards for her but I knew she would throw it away so I didn’t do it thereafter.

Am I bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...