May 21, 2008

Cuties

I have cuties here...
haha...Let me introduce them...

cutie no 1>>>>>

It is Ms Trisha here...haha...I have mentioned her in my blog previously!!


She is more than one month old now... See her chubby cheeks? haha...make me wanted to pinch soOOooo mUChiee...


This picture is taken last three day. She came over my house and busy zZzzz all the while...

Cutie no 2>>>

This is a baby boy by my another cousin whom married last year. Name: unknown. How come all babies like the same MACAM saje?

Cutie no 3>>>

Haha...this one is Trisha's sister, Sasha... She looks adorable after she cut her hair short...athough she have to ( school obliged them to do so)
I like the way the dress being pumped with Air....

Cutie no 4>>>

Akaka...don't sweat...this is Hitomi...ble...don't I look cute :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...