Apr 20, 2008

Tips - Anybody interested?

This tip was given by my friend. Whoever is sitting for Company Law and Fundamental of Finance, may be you can refer to it but not to rely it wholly. Whether it is exclusive, I do not know

Disclaimer: Any tip given is not exclusively correct. I will not liable for any wrong information disseminated. IF there is any infringement, please inform me ASAP and I will remove it from this blog.

CL: Share Capital 20 %, director 20 %, class meeting.

FF: 4 types of shortage costs as a result of insufficient cash, how economic condition of country determine the approval of trade credit, working capital management, leasing, hire purchase, equity financing.

GOOD LUCK again...Believe in yourself always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...