Apr 18, 2008

Pre-exam Notice

Hihi...it is 10.25 pm now, I am here to inform you all that I will be sitting for my final exam of my diploma last semester on 22 and 23 of April 2008. Hence, I would not be updating my blog until I finish my exam.

Hereby I would like to wish all of the students who will be sitting for final - ALL THE BEST and hope you all will score well.

However, to make sure you score well, remember to do your best. Make sure you are well prepared. If you are running out of time, just try to narrow down your scope and concentrate on few popular chapters. Do more tutorials or past years so that you roughly know what kind of questions will be asking in exam. [However, Ms Pari commented that only Tutorial 13&14 is more complete as other tutorials do not cover all the scope in exam - as said by Angel.]

If you follow what I said, To pass should be no problem.

GOOD LUCK YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...