Apr 4, 2008

Ever think of the Smallest Human Being?



Have you ever heard of the smallest or biggest human being in the world???
I bet you do.

This morning when I checked my mail box and I came across this particular email from my friend. It is about this girl, who is 22 this year but having the size of a baby.





There is no lie I think as it makes sense. I have heard of those gigantic humans, and undoubtly there will be cases like this for tiny humans.

No matter what happens, your parents will still treat you like normal human being. So, to those who are unfortunate, please think of your parents who love you so much. Treat them the same way as they did. Don't ever abandon them!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    thank you for having the strength to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 PM

    God Bless the world. God works in miraculous ways. Thank him every day. Pray for this beautiful young woman. God bless us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Wow,,,It is so amazing to see a human being this tiny...God is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...