Mar 27, 2008

It bothers

It has been a long way back that I really hope that I can at least learn something new, experience something unexpected etc. what do we call that? Character building? or personal growth?

I have tried so hard to get what I wanted to be. Again, it failed me all out. I don't understand why. It has been happening on me so many times but still failed failed failed. Can somebody tell me what's so wrong with me that hinders me from getting what I want, Obstructing the path that I tried to pave since college life?

Am I not good enough? I admit I do in certain aspects. What's so wrong with that? Every do have their own weaknesses. What's so wrong with me being myself and everybody just think that I am not me?

No comments:

Share This

Follow by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...